Paragonix Technologies is a rapidly growing medical device manufacturer that designs, manufactures, and sells organ transplant transport devices. Our dynamic team is committed to improving the lives of transplant patients by providing advanced technologies to ensure optimal preservation for donor organs on the journey to their ultimate recipients. Our primary offices are located in Cambridge, MA.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our company provides the leading commercial system for heart preservation and transportation. We are rapidly expanding into lung, liver, and other abdominal organs as well as digital platforms to support the transplant process. We are also expanding by launching clinical research initiatives in pediatric heart transplantation, lung transplantation, and liver transplantation.
The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for the product and project management of our health-focused digital solutions portfolio, specifically, web-based and mobile app-based digital SaaS and ancillary medical device software. The position would conduct voice-of-the-customer research, develop in-depth knowledge of organ transplantation, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, and manage web and app-based development projects.
- Manage novel digital health enablement platform solutions, specifically web-based and mobile app-based digital offerings
- Develop and manage a continuous digital product roadmap, serving as key link between marketing, UX, technology, business area, and IT Development teams.
- Collaborate with and influence internal and external stakeholders to implement the digital strategy for the transplant business globally
- Build strong collaborative partnerships with technology and business leaders, and external development teams
- Work closely with technology teams and cross-functional leaders throughout planning and development
- Identify diverse internal and external stakeholder unmet needs through primary and secondary research
- Monitor and provide business recommendations based on fast-changing competitive landscape
- Proactively identify opportunities for simplification, capability enablement and standardization of the technology solutions landscape, instituting standard methodologies and lowering costs
- Collaborate with leaders and team members to ensure successful market launch and continuous improvement across the product lifecycle
- Clarify requirements & delivery expectations with cross-functional stakeholders
- Relentlessly drive continuous improvement across the product lifecycle
- Work collaboratively to lead kickoff, discovery, research, and other exploratory activities
- Identify appropriate KPIs to influence objectives and measure progress
- Recommend innovative programs or processes to achieve desired results
- Analyze industry trends and the environment for new product features that meet the needs of users
- Must have
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum including 3 years in digital healthcare product management.
- Passion for obsessively understanding stakeholder needs to inform product feature sets
- Demonstrated ability to operate and thrive in a fast-growing “startup like” environment
- Bias for applying structured frameworks to identify and execute on opportunities
- Demonstrated strength in examining issues, shaping strategy, and influencing effectively across the organization, driving people, process and technology change.
- Experience leading high-profile projects with demanding deadlines, changing requirements, and working with limited resources.
- Ability to estimate required effort for project objectives and prioritize work items appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability of working in a fast-paced, matrixed organization that requires quick response to changing market demands.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability of accurately analyze situations and reach productive decisions based on informed judgment.
- Knowledge and experience with development methodologies and IT project management
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Health Record (EHR) Systems or similar Health-related ERP Systems
- Strong oral communication, presentation, project management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationships
- Nice to have
- Knowledge of Medical Device FDA Digital Products requirements and related quality processes
- Basic understanding of biology, ideally with human anatomy
- Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts (Remote)
- Travel: 5-10% globally, with primary focus in the US
Paragonix Technologies is committed to equality and affirms the right of every qualified applicant to receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, ancestry, military service, protected veteran status.