Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, this position is a critical member of the Marketing team. This role is responsible for aiding in the development and execution of several sales enablement softwares and activities, including, but not limited to, Hubspot CRM management, Sharepoint and general document organization, sales presentation creation (in PowerPoint and PowerBI), and lead generation/organization. The successful candidate will focus efforts on sustaining and implementing improvements to our marketing softwares and developing Paragonix’s content and customer management systems.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of Paragonix Customer Relationship Manager (Hubspot)
• Aid sales team in better client relationship understanding – i.e. develop searchable databases of customer networks
• Develop effective and efficient communication pathways for marketing and sales teams to share client information and marketing materials
• Work with marketing team and sales reps to develop and distribute bespoke sales tools for individual lead accounts
• Maintain marketing materials repository for sales team with a focus on ease of access as well as real-time updating
• Work with marketing team to train sales reps on all above developments and develop/internally host evergreen training resources
• Support cross-functional teams as a marketing team representative and liaise with stakeholders across the entire organization.
• Majoring/experience in Business Administration/Medical Device Marketing/related discipline required.
• Creative thinker with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• MUST have strong computer skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel and PowerPoint a must
• Demonstrate excellent project team skills as part of a cross-functional team that includes marketing/ sales/regulatory.
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented
• Effective time management and organizational skill
• Experience with CRM management – Hubspot preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Power BI, OneDrive, and SharePoint
• Some biology course history, especially human anatomy – we are a medical device company, and strong understanding of solid organ transplant will aid in product knowledge
• Database creation/maintenance experience and knowledge
• Any and all creative design skills are a plus, especially in Adobe Suite and PowerPoint
• This role is a remote opportunity that will require applicants to have reliable internet access for regular team meetings
• 15 – 20 hour a week availability for this part-time intern role (no specific times of day)
Paragonix Technologies is committed to equality and affirms the right of every qualified applicant to receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, ancestry, military service, protected veteran status.