Paragonix Technologies is a rapidly growing medical device manufacturer which designs, manufactures, and sells organ transplant transport devices. Our dynamic team is committed to improving the lives of transplant patients by providing advanced technologies to ensure optimal preservation for donor organs on the journey to their ultimate recipients. Our primary offices are located in Cambridge, MA.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our company provides the leading commercial system for heart preservation and transportation. We are rapidly expanding into lung, liver, and other abdominal organs as well as digital platforms to support the transplant process. We are also expanding by launching clinical research initiatives in pediatric heart transplantation, lung transplantation, and liver transplantation.
The Medical Writer and Clinical Researcher will be responsible for establishing our clinical publication and presentation strategy, through research derived from the Paragonix sponsored GUARDIAN trials as well as through collaborating with independent investigators. The Medical Writer and Clinical Researcher will collaborate with our clinical operations team, external statisticians, and clinical investigators to ensure meaningful research is presented about Paragonix systems. This role reports the SVP, Marketing & Strategy.
- Writing impactful clinical research papers based on data from the GUARDIAN set of registries.
- Manage publication projects from inception, review, and acceptance with leading clinical journals.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of clinical presentations and publications through new initiatives and collaborations with external investigators.
- Lead external conversations as a representative of Paragonix to investigate new areas of research with our clinical partners.
- Develop expertise in the supporting background literature in the area of solid organ transplantation as well as monitor of current clinical developments and keeping abreast of current literature
- Communicate professionally and clearly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Serve as primary subject matter expert for other functional groups.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in clinical research and medical devices.
- Strong oral communication, presentation, project management and prioritization skills
- Experience authoring and publishing content in medical journals and for medical conference presentations
- Ability to quickly learn the clinical literature and content regarding heart, lung and liver transplantation and the ability to hold sophisticated research conversations with transplant surgeons.
- Comfort interpreting statistical data and directing statistical research teams on appropriate analytical approaches to support publications
- High level of comfort with developing, interpreting, and communicating complex clinical information with impactful visualizations and supporting data.
- Demonstrated ability of working in a fast-paced, matrixed organization that requires quick response to changing needs.
- Excellent interpersonal relationships
- Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Travel: 5-10% globally, with primary focus in the US
Paragonix Technologies is committed to equality and affirms the right of every qualified applicant to receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, ancestry, military service, protected veteran status.