Paragonix SherpaLung™1, 2, 3
A donor lung transport system for improved lung preservation
A single-use, disposable device for donor lung preservation
- Donor lung preservation and transport device
- Maintains lung inflation pressure regardless of ambient pressure
- Prevents lung volume and pressure changes during transportation by aircraft
- Maintains constant preservation temperature between 4-8°C
- Minimizes temperature fluctuations
- Single-use and disposable to reduce cross-contamination liabilites
- Standardizes organ transport and enhances process consistency
1 Patents issued and pending.
2 Not approved for sale in the United States. The Paragonix SherpaLung™ System is currently not commercially available.
3 12 hour use. Data on File.